Is Meridian Capital Right For You?
- Current term deposit rates for many investors have become untenable
- Striking a balance between healthy returns and risk minimisation is paramount
With interest rates at record lows, and very little differentiating returns for short and long term deposits, many bank investors are having to reconsider their options.
Investing in property for some provides the best alternative, as ‘bricks and mortar’ investments are typically deemed a ‘safer bet’, showing good gains in value over time.
Rental properties can incur time, money and stress
Rental properties are not a viable option for some investors as they:
- Require hands-on management via property inspections and tenancy screening in order to meet insurance compliance and legislative standards
- Incur ongoing expenses via rates, insurances and maintenance
- Rely on high occupancy rates and low tenant turnover to be cash flow positive
- Run the risk of being damaged and incurring significant repair expenses
- Require specific procedures to be followed when recovering money for damages, lost rent and eviction
- Are governed by new Healthy Home Regulations that require landlords to meet requirements for Heating, Insulation, Ventilation, Moisture ingress and drainage as well as Draught-stopping, all of which provides another layer of expenses if the property doesn’t conform to these standards.
If you want the benefits of investing in property, without the hassle and expense of owning a rental property, then Meridian Capital may be a good option for you.
Thinking of investing? Not sure if Meridian is right for you? We’ve compiled a list of factors to consider.
- You qualify as a Wholesale Investor under the Financial Controls Act 2013
- You want to invest in homes, town-house and units as opposed to apartments
- You are happy to invest in light commercial for diversification
- You want to invest in lower volume, high quality property development
- You want to invest with a company that has a proven track record in residential development and construction
- You want an excellent return on investment with strong safeguards in place to mitigate risk
- You want to invest in property but don’t want to own rental properties
If Meridian Capital sounds like the right investment opportunity for you, please get in touch with us and we’ll send you more information. We also back our investment with a security which will be further elaborated during open discussion.
Prudent residential property development
Because we are a boutique property development company, we require less capital to fund our investments as we focus on completing fewer, smaller projects before moving on to new opportunities. Therefore, we can only accommodate so many investors at a time. If Meridian Capital is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us now.